SO YOU WANT A FOOD TRUCK AT YOUR EVENT?? We are here to help! We know there are a lot of questions and will try to answer some of the most asked about what we do and how we do it.
- Do you travel? Yes, we operate within the southeast and have traveled to Alabama and North Carolina with the truck so far. Travel charges will apply
- Can you handle large/small events? Yes, we have catered weddings/events from 30 guests up to 500 guests.
- How many guests can you serve in X hours off the truck? With a pre-set menu and no cash exchanged (catering), we can serve 200+ in an hour off the truck. If we are vending (taking money) then it is closer to 150+. For events larger than 200+ we can offer additional catering options including buffet set up and/or coordinating additional trucks.
- Can you come to my office and serve lunch? Sure! We usually need to see at least 75 guests in order for it to make sense for us. If you have plenty of hungry people in your office, shoot us an email and we will see what we can set up!
- Can you park on a public street for catering? It depends on the city/county. Permission may need to be requested.
- Can you provide us with a Certificate of Insurance for my venue? Yes!
- Do you provide additional services (bartending, event rentals, breakdown, additional staffing, set up, etc)? Yes! We can provide you with these services at an additional cost.
- What type of clearance do you need? 13' tall, 6.5' wide, 22' long. The truck needs a fairly flat surface to park on and may not be able to handle grades of 40% or more.
- What requirements (power/water) do you need? No power or water needed! We are self sufficient. We do require access to restrooms.
- Do you have a minimum? We require $1000 food and beverage minimum on the weekends and $750 during the week. The minimum ensures that we cover costs like staff, gas, propane (and make some money too!) We do have some flexibility with these amounts at times and minimums may be higher for long distances. Also, we are happy to waive the minimum for most non profits as long as it is reasonable that we can get close to that amount.
- Do you offer drop off and/or staffed catering without the truck? Yes! contact us for more information
- What is included in your wedding services? All weddings and events are different and we are happy to tailor our services to suit your needs. For traditional buffet service- we will arrive 1.5 hours in advance of food service to set up. Total of 4 hours of service, 5 hours if including cocktail hour. Servers to bus and clean tables are included. All items needed to set up the food on the buffet are included (Chafers, dishes, risers, etc). The table, linens and any decor are not provided but can be rented at an additional charge.